SOCOMEC UPS MASTERYS IP+ 80KVA with Isolation
Robust, highly reliable protection for harsh environments Three/single and three/three phase from 10 to 80 kVA. Specially engineered to power and protect typical industrial equipments such as motors, motor speed drivers, lamps, non linear loads, welding equipments, power supplies, MASTERYS IP+ is also perfectly able to supply control equipments like programmable controllers, sensors and measurement apparatus and integrates perfectly into the most demanding industrial environments.
The solution for
• Industrial processes
Designed for the most demanding applications
• Designed to protect industrial processes.
• A compact solution with isolation transformer and integrated batteries.
• Robust enclosure (2 mm thick heavy steel structure).
• Floor anchoring (to prevent tilting).
• Standard IP31 protection degree.
• Dust and water splash resistant enclosure (IP52) with easy replaceable dust filters (option).
• Operation at temperature up to 50 °C.
• Wide input voltage tolerance from -40% up to +20% of nominal voltage
• Double EMC immunity compared to UPS international standard IEC 62040-2.
• Double overvoltage protection.
• Frontal access for input/output cabling, spares replacement and preventative maintenance.
• Scalable power and high availability (using redundancy), with the facility to parallel up to 6 units.
Easy integration into industrial networks
• Input power factor > 0.99 and input current harmonic distortion < 3% thanks to IGBT rectifier.
• Compatible with Open Vented Lead Acid, Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Nickel Cadmium batteries.
• User-friendly multilingual interface with graphic display.
• Flexible communication boards for every industrial communication need: dry contacts, MODBUS, PROFIBUS, etc.
• Fully compatible with generator sets.
• K-rated galvanic isolation transformer embedded.
• Adaptation to typical industrial voltages (input and output).
For industrial loads
• 100 % non-linear loads.
• 100 % unbalanced loads.
• 100 % “6-pulse” loads (motor speed drivers, welding equipment, power supplies…).
• Motors, lamps, capacitive loads.
Standard and Options Feature
Standard electrical features
• Dual input mains.
• Internal maintanance bypass.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• EBS (Expert Battery System) for battery management.
• Long-life batteries.
• External battery cabinet (degree of protection up to IP32).
• External temperature sensor.
• Additional battery chargers.
• Additional transformer.
• Parallel kit.
• Cold start.
• ACS synchronization system.
• Neutral creation kit for mains without neutral.
• Tropicalization and anti-corrosion protection for electrical boards.
Standard communication features
• Multilanguage graphic display.
• Dry-contact interface.
• MODBUS RTU.
• Embedded LAN interface (web pages, email).
• 2 slots for communication options.
• MODBUS TCP.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
• LINK-UPS, remote monitoring service that connects your UPS to your Critical Power specialist 24/7.